- East Williamsburg, Brooklyn (Saturdays or Wednesdays)
- Greenwood Heights, Brooklyn (Saturdays)
- Bay Ridge, Brooklyn (Saturdays)
- Riverdale, Bronx (Wednesdays)
- Washington Heights, Manhattan (Wednesdays)
- Upper West Side (73rd & B’way) at Rutgers Church, Manhattan (Wednesdays)
- Upper West Side: Fall Share at PS 87, Manhattan (Wednesdays)
What’s included in a CSA share?
We create our farm planting plan based on feedback from our CSA members: each week we aim to harvest a balance of salad greens, root vegetables, cooking greens, seasonal veggies, an herb and a specialty item. Our standard Weekly Farm Share is designed for a medium-sized household. Members can expect to receive 6-8 varieties of produce per week (a total of 5-14 pounds per week). We offer smaller shares at our Upper West Side sites of 5 items per week. Click here for a preview of our planting plan for 2018, and a slideshow of the share list chalkboard at our on-farm CSA.
How does the CSA work?
Each of our pick-up sites below is managed by a neighborhood group of CSA members who take on the logistics of getting our super-fresh vegetables to you at a central neighborhood location. Joining for the season costs between $230 and $595, depending on frequency of pickup and location. Click above for some details on your neighborhood location. If you have any questions, contact either the organizers in your neighborhood, or drop us a line at the farm (firstname.lastname@example.org).