Ready to sign up?
Overview of CSA Membership
- CSA members receive our farm’s freshest certified organic vegetables, from June into November
- We’re flexible! We offer Custom Schedule Shares, and you can choose your pick-up day and location week to week:
- Clermont, on the farm (Wednesdays or Saturdays)
- Red Hook Village (Tuesdays)
- Woodstock (Wednesdays)
- Kingston (Wednesdays)
- Your share is harvested for you, but when you come to the farm, you are always invited to pick extras from our CSA-member-only garden. You will find flowers, herbs, cherry tomatoes, green beans, snap peas, and more, it’s all included in the price of your membership!
- Eggs and meat are available, too! You can choose to add pasture raised eggs to your share, as well as pork and chicken later in the season.
- We build community together! Join us at our annual Fall Harvest celebration and other member events throughout the season
What’s included in a CSA share?
Each week we harvest a balance of salad greens, root vegetables, cooking greens, seasonal veggies, an herb and a specialty item. A Weekly Share is designed for a medium-sized household, with 8-10 varieties of produce per week (a total of 6-20 pounds). If you don’t need as much produce, you can choose a Biweekly Share and pick up once every two weeks, or choose a Custom Schedule Share if you need more flexibility in your schedule during the season. And you can always supplement by picking to your heart’s content in our pick-your-own garden, open to members on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Click here for a preview of our planting plan for 2018, and a slideshow of the share list chalkboard at our on-farm CSA in past seasons.
Weekly, Biweekly, or Custom Schedule Shares
Most of our members love coming to the farm on a regular schedule and enjoying the bounty of the full season, and we offer “vacation days” for Weekly and Biweekly members to add flexibility to your schedule.
We also offer a Custom Schedule Share for members who are not able to sign up for the full season. As a Custom Schedule Share member, you will sign up for a minimum of 10 weeks, but can add as many more weeks as you’d like. We will send you instructions on how to select which weeks of the season you’d like to pick up your share. This makes it easy to join the CSA even if you’ll be away for the summer, or only around for the summer, or have other events planned that overlap with CSA pickup.
Flexible pick-up locations + days
You will choose a default pickup time/place, but you can change your pickup spot from week to week.
- On the Farm (1830 Rt. 9, Germantown, NY) on Wednesdays 3-6pm or Saturdays 9am – 12pm
- Red Hook Village (Elmendorph Inn, 7562 N Broadway, Red Hook, NY) on Tuesdays 3:30pm – 6pm
- Woodstock (Woodstock Jewish Congregation, 1682 Glasco Turnpike, Woodstock, NY) on Wednesdays 4pm – 6:45pm.
- Kingston (Hudson River Maritime Museum, 50 Rondout Landing, Kingston, NY) on Wednesdays 5pm – 7pm
We know life is busy, and vacations are important! That’s why members who choose a Weekly Share or Biweekly Share can choose to skip 1-2 pick-ups per season using “vacation days.”
A weekly share includes 22 weeks of vegetables; an biweekly share includes 11 weeks (every-other-week). The regular season runs from the first week in June through the first week of November; but if you will be on vacation, you are welcome to put your share “on hold” for one or two weeks during the season, and you will receive a bonus pick-up (or double bonus pickup, if you take 2 weeks off) in the second week of November.
Schedule your vacation weeks either well in advance, or at minimum by Sunday night of your pickup week. If you simply forget to pick up or miss your pickup at the last minute, we will hold your share for you to pick up within 3 days on the farm (available for on farm, Red Hook, and Kingston pickup sites; Woodstock shares that are unexpectedly missed are donated to charity right after pickup).
Weekly Share (22 weeks): $620 / season
Biweekly Share (11 weeks): $330 / season
Custom Schedule Share (10 weeks minimum): $350 for 10 weeks, $30 for additional weeks
You can pay in full, or in two monthly installments. If you need a more flexible payment plan, contact us and we’ll work out the details.
Discounts may be available to those who are unable to pay the full price of a share; if you receive SNAP or WIC benefits, you can get a discounted vegetable share, and you can also choose to pay with your SNAP benefits if you’d like. Contact us to work out the details.
First, see above for details about the “vacation” option. Also, you are always welcome to send a friend, family member, neighbor, or anyone at all to pick up your share for you. You don’t need to tell us ahead of time, just have them check your name off the list.
If you simply forget to pick up or miss your pickup at the last minute, we will hold your share for you to pick up within 3 days on the farm (available for on farm, Red Hook, and Kingston pickup sites; Woodstock shares that are unexpectedly missed are donated to charity right after pickup).
If you can’t arrange to pick your share up at all, it will be donated to a social service organization, no food will be wasted.