What’s a Winter Share?
The Winter Share is a one-time bonus delivery of certified organic vegetables, including greens fresh from the greenhouse as well as roots that are great for storing well into the winter. You can also add eggs to your share.
When & Where do I pick up?
You can choose to pick up at:
– Hebrew Institute of Riverdale on Wednesday, December 7th 5:30 – 8:30pm;
– Mt. Sinai Jewish Center (Washington Heights) on Wednesday, December 14th 6-8pm
How do I sign up and how much does it cost?
Sign up deadline Riverdale: Dec 5
Pick up in Riverdale: Dec 7
Sign up deadline Washington Heights: Dec 11
Pick up in Washington Heights: Dec 14
Quantities are limited, so sign up soon!
What’s in a share?
The Winter share will likely include the following certified organic vegetables:
- Cooking Greens (will keep for a week in the fridge)
- Root vegetables- mix of carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes and turnips (will store for weeks in the fridge)
- Butternut Squash (will store for months at room temperature)
- Leeks (will store for weeks in the fridge)
- Cabbage (will keep for weeks in the fridge)
- Broccoli (will keep for a week in the fridge)
A dozen eggs from our pasture-raised hens is $6.
|Vegetable share: Pick up Dec. 7th in Riverdale||sold out|
|A dozen eggs: Pick up Dec. 7th in Riverdale||sold out|
|Vegetable share: Pick up Dec. 14th in Washington Heights||sold out|
|A dozen eggs: Pick up Dec. 14th in Washington Heights||sold out|